Sunday, December 25, 2016

New Website(s)!

I just Google myself and I was surprised to see that my old Blogspot is still popping up as one of the top results. As you can see, it's been ages since I've posted new content here. Here's where you can find me now:


  • Official Website: You can find my portfolio and resume here. I update it whenever a new project I worked on is released. Which is to say, I update it rather sporadically, haha.
  • Tumblr: Much more active over here! This is where I express my passion for various video games and more recently, gaming personalities, in the form of fan arts. 
  • Twitter: I cross-post my arts here too, but most of the time I'm just tweeting about the various going-on's of my life. 
  • Twitch: I do art streams and occasionally game streams here. There's no set schedule, but I announce when I'm online on Tumblr and Twitter.
  • Youtube: Still fairly new, but I have a handful of art process videos uploaded on this channel.
I had a good run here, but it's time to move onto newer things. Bye, Blogspot!

No comments:

Post a Comment